iAnalytics enables cross-functional flexibility with new algorithms, parallel processing, and dynamic resource monitoring.
What is iAnalytics
iAnalytics is a powerful analytical framework built on auto-scalable Kubernetes cluster. Along with over 30 pre-configured molecular data analysis pipelines, it enables to plugin of any new algorithm using docker containerization. The flexible computational framework and a slice-and-dice analysis model (in contrast to batch mode) for comparing samples, enables quick and efficient creation of experimental cohorts of interest and conduct comparative analysis.
Who is it for
Study managers, clinical operation managers, clinical research coordinators, scientists, clinical investigators, clinicians, oncologists, cancer researchers, principal investigators, lab personnel, bioinformaticians
- Heterogeneity of multi-omic data makes it difficult to analyze various omics data obtained in clinical trials.
- Multidimensional data requires a slice-dice-comparison model to facilitate the breakdown of complex data into manageable chunks.
- Lack of scalable architecture to sustain parallel data uploading and analysis operations affect the system performance and lead to a considerable “down-time”.
- Rapid advances in sequencing platforms require frequent scale-ups of informatics systems – necessitates the need for a flexible framework for plugging in new user-defined algorithms.
- iAnalytics engine is powered by a Kubernetes cluster. This auto-scalable feature ensures that resources are balanced in accordance with the load on the system.
- The iAnalytics engine also provides a framework to plug-in new algorithms and tools by creating Dockers for new resources and ensures that the system remains platform independent.
- It is integrated with a job monitoring system which provides an interface for the user to monitor long running applications and provides users with appropriate logs and notifications.
iAnalytics allows the user to define analysis and pre-specify groups prior to conducting data analysis. This enables a high a degree of flexibility and customization
iAnalytics comes with a a job monitoring system which provides an interface for the user to monitor long running applications