COVID-19 COMMAND CENTER
The new COVID-19 Command Center bridges the technology gap between precision medicine and larger clinical trial operations. With unprecedented visibility into “multi-omics” and clinical data sets—along with historical data from past trials—you’ll be able to improve your inclusion/exclusion criteria, monitor individual patients and track trends in patient cohorts, while ensuring patient safety and drug efficacy.
COVID-19 Command Center enables your team to:
- Analyze diagnostic markers, COVID inflammation markers, genome sequences, radiology scans, and more—within and across studies
- Get patient and study-level views across nine key metrics (see graphics below)
- Use historical and real-world data to improve patient enrollment and site selection
- Leverage an integrated correlation engine (ICE from iNDX.Ai) to correlate COVID specific markers with clinical outcomes
- Search more than 45,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, and related coronaviruses
The COVID-19 Command Center includes data from thousands of patients in ongoing clinical trials in China, South Korea, and the U.S., with more data being added on a daily basis.
Advance Your Research with the #1 AI Clinical Analytics Platform from SAAMA in collaboration with iNDX.Ai
- Cognitive platforms hold tremendous promise for advancing clinical research, by attacking the underlying causes of poor trial performance and costly delays.
- The key to successful COVID-19-related studies is COVID-19 Command Center’s unique ability to take data out of its silos and aggregate information—in hours not months—from EDC, CTMS, exploratory assays, genomic sequences, labs, medical imaging, and other sources.
By feeding this data into a Unified Study Data Model, you’ll have a powerful command center at your disposal to create successful studies and see them through to timely completion.
iCore’s Immune Correlation Engine(iCE)
COVID-19 COMMAND CENTER puts rigorous statistical algorithms, interactive data analysis tools, and intuitive visualization into the hands of researchers and biostatisticians. Further advanced analytics can be performed using iCore’s Immune Correlation Engine(iCE)tool. This ML based application further allows users to mine the information available in the public domain and reach to conclusion without any prior knowledge of programming.
COVID-19 COMMAND CENTER’S deep learning capabilities to enable queries of the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), a publicly available database that contains more than 45,000 scholarly articles about COVID-19 and is intended to help the medical community keep up with the latest research and find the most accurate answers to questions related to the virus and its impact.
C.S.O.s, V.P. of translational medicine, P.I.s use COVID-19 COMMAND CENTER which aggregates all genomic data, proteomic data from multiple “data lakes” from R.U.O. instruments and FDA approved instruments showing expression via heat map of the onset of a “cytokine storm.”
COVID-19 INTEGRATED DATASETS
Explore detailed demographic data, comorbidities, concomitant medications, vitals, labs, disease progression for single patients, as well as summary information for groups of patients.
Central Lab Summary
View COVID-19 specific labs and tests for patients and patient groups, including D-Dimer, CRP, Ferritin, IL-6, Troponin, CKNB, LST/AST, Creatinine, DPPC, and Surfactant Proteins. Dynamic filtering makes it easy to identify and investigate outliers and drill down into specific labs.
Visually correlate biomarker relationships within and across patient clusters (shown), perform single-omics analysis that compares groups within a clinical study, and compare genomic expressions and underlying affected pathways, with the ability to filter data for deeper exploration.
COVID-19 Diagnostic Markers
Bring together diagnostic markers—Viral Load, Antibody Tests, CT imaging, Fever, Vital Signs, etc.—to assess disease staging in a single patient, and construct an average patient response during disease progression and treatment.
Advanced Inflammation Markers
Assess patient risk and monitor responses to treatment, using markers such as Flow Panel (CD8, eff/mem etc.), macrophages, Neutrophils, Cytokine Panel, and Elispot (quant CD8, IL-6).
Monitor detailed findings from medical images, such as ground glass opacities, consolidations, and crazy paving patterns, for individual patients or groups of patients. Compare scans over time and perform further review with automated image analysis algorithms.
eCOA Data/Activity Data
Gain quick access to patient- and clinician-reported outcomes (respiratory ability, nausea, activity data, etc.) for qualitative measurements of patient safety, disease progression, and treatment efficacy.
View FEV, Sp02, Fever, Viral Loads, Antibodies and other outcomes, using interactive analytics to better understand the context and results of the treatment progression for each patient.
Identify common adverse events that occur among patient populations and drill down to a single patient’s AEs during treatment, for fast decision making about dose escalation or medical unblinding.
What you Gain:
- Access the integrated data on cloud based secure 21CFR part 11 compliant solution tailored specifically for Sponsors focusing on COVID-19 trials.
- Single sign on> without remembering credential details can use the same username and password to login into all the different apps.
- Seamless management of multi-omics and clinical data management: NGS, (RNA, DNA, WES etc.), Flow Data, IHC, Cytokine, Radiology imaging, Proteomics, Pathology Imaging, spatial imaging, clinical data, Toxicity data etc.
- Study Summary Dashboard that provides Summary of entire clinical trial along with flexibilities configure the dashboard based on requirements. Drilling down on the individual dataset to details of data to verify all the Safety and operational events across the study. Aggregated Summary dashboard also shows molecular and proteomic data on the same dashboard allows clinicians to evaluate genes and markers correlating with the safety events. This further helps monitors to redefine the Biomarker strategy for patient recruitment.
- Further drilling down to the individual patient to view graphical patient profiles along with access to molecular data and imaging data. Review all the radiology and pathology images, annotations done by clinicians at sites. This helps to ensure high quality of collected safety data.
- Allows to collaborate with team members; helping conduct medical review and interpretation of safety and efficacy data in collaboration with other functional lines
- Easy way to query data across data types, across studies, private and public databases.